Pages

...keeps the blues away.

Our journey to parenthood.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Fertilization Results

So this morning I got the call from the embryologist with the fertilization results:
9 eggs were retrieved
Of those 9, 7 were mature
Of those 7, ALL of them were fertilized

OMG! I am ecstatic! I never expected those results, especially because of my follicle sizes on Friday. So we will be doing Day 5 Embryo Transfer this Friday, March 8th. We will have to wait and see how many embryos last until then. The clinic will give me a call on Wednesday to update me on the embryos. I will be praying and crossing all my fingers and toes that all 7 little guys make it and grow well.

Update on how I'm feeling today: I am still sore and have been taking Tylenol and using a magic bag. It mostly just hurts when I move and when I go to the bathroom.

_______________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment