Pages

...keeps the blues away.

Our journey to parenthood.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Chemical Pregnancy

This morning I finally found out what my 2nd beta was, it was 11. So no change from beta #1 to beta #2. I also went for beta #3 this morning, but I still don't have the results. I should get them sometime tomorrow.
I don't think it matters, though. My day today consisted of severe pelvic cramps followed by lots of bleeding. Yep, there goes my baby. I knew it was going to happen, it just seems so final now.
Yay for another chemical pregnancy.

I've decided to be positive and make new goals for myself. I'm going to become the healthiest version of myself that I can be, starting next week. And DH and I are going to be smart with money so we can get the next IVF going ASAP. And that one WILL work.

___________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment