Pages

...keeps the blues away.

Our journey to parenthood.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Embryo Update

So I got the call this morning from the clinic, and it's not good. None of the other embryos made it, so we have nothing to freeze. No back-up. Now if this doesn't work, we are going to have to save up for awhile before attempting again, because we sure as hell don't have that kind of money right now for a second IVF. Also, I will have to go through Egg Retrieval Hell again. And I am SO not looking forward to that. I'm sad and worried right now.

But on the other hand, I'm trying to be positive that these two embryos, our little fraggles, are continuing to develop properly and will be implanting soon. I have all my fingers and toes crossed, I am praying with all my heart, and I am sending as much positive energy to my uterus right now. And we also have everyone we know doing the same for us. It is helping that everyone is so positive, and they want this so badly for us. It really touches my heart how much everyone cares. But that means it will break my heart if this doesn't work.
So please God, hear my prayers. Hear DH's prayers. Hear my Dad's, my sisters', my grandparents', my in-laws', and my friends' prayers. Please, please, please let this work.

_______________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment