Pages

...keeps the blues away.

Our journey to parenthood.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

14dp3dt

Ok so this is what has happened since my last post:

March 16, 10dp3dt-- BFN in am using dollar store test
March 17, 11dp3dt-- 5am=BFN using ClearBlue Easy test
7am= 1st Beta
6:30pm= faint BFP on FRER test
March 18, 12dp3dt= faint BFP on FRER with FMU
A tiny bit of light red spotting in the afternoon.
2:30pm=  Beta results are in. HCG=11
6pm= faint BFP on FRER
March 19, 13dp3dt= BFN on Rexall drugstore brand test
10:30am= 2nd Beta
Some cramping and spotting throughout the day.
4pm= 2nd Beta results= HCG not rising, most likely not a continuing pregnancy. But RE wants me to continue on the progesterone and repeat bloodwork on the 21st. They never gave me the HCG number, just said that it didn't rise.
No more spotting/cramping after around 4:30pm.
March 20, 14dp3dt= Acupuncture appointment. Explained everything to my acu guy and he told me that HCG doubling every few days is a general rule, but it's not always the case. He said that any good RE will say the same. He said that he has seen many women who don't have a rise/double in HCG and about 50% of them continue on to have healthy pregnancies. He told me that it could go either way and to just take it day by day.
After acupuncture, I had a little cramping and spotting. Now I've been having spotting every time when going to the bathroom.
I tried calling my RE's office several times today to get my actual HCG results from my 2nd Beta, but no one called me back.

So now, I will be going for repeat bloodwork tomorrow sometime, and I hope I can get the results from yesterday's Beta AND tomorrow's Beta promptly.

I'm not really sure how this is all going to turn out, but I'm not holding out much hope for good results. Because of the cramping/spotting, the BFN yesterday, and the lack of HCG doubling, this is not looking very good for me.

__________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment