Pages

...keeps the blues away.

Our journey to parenthood.

Monday, February 25, 2013

CD7/Treatment Day 5

So I went in to the clinic for monitoring today and it was a way better experience than last time. I got in really quick and everything was done swiftly.
On the ultrasound, they saw 9 follicles on the left, measuring 9-12mm, and 1 follicle on the right, measuring 8mm. There are not as many as I had hoped, but we will see what is there when I go back on Wednesday.
They told me I probably won't have to take Cetrotide yet, the Antagonist, but it depends on my bloodwork results. They will call me later this afternoon if they want me to start on it.

So far today I am feeling pretty good, not as sick as yesterday. Had some cramping on the left side, which makes sense after seeing the ultrasound today, and been feeling really hungry again today. I have a minor headache and a little bit of nausea.
My mood is ok; I'm kind of tired and I have to work later. Oh well. It's life.

_______________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment