Pages

...keeps the blues away.

Our journey to parenthood.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Depressing...

Hey, sorry for all the depressing poems. When I'm feeling down, it helps me to get my feelings out. Now I don't feel so bad. I'm not as stressed. Which is good, because we will be doing IVF soon, if this cycle is a bust.

I am on CD27, so I should be getting AF today or tomorrow probably. Then we can start our IVF cycle. I am excited and nervous at the same time. But I will remain positive that this will work. My doctor has said we have a 60% chance of getting pregnant with this IVF cycle. That might not sound very high, but it is, compared to the 15% chance we had when we were doing IUIs.

So DH and I, and all of our family and friends that know, will be praying for this to work. And if you are reading this, can you please pray too? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment