Pages

...keeps the blues away.

Our journey to parenthood.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

CD6/Treamtent Day 4

I woke up this morning around 7am with the WORST stomachache, so I went to the bathroom and was in there for about half an hour (diarrhea. Sorry for the TMI). After that, I weighed myself, like I have been doing every morning to check for signs of OHSS(Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome), and I have lost 3 pounds in 2 days. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. I went back to bed and woke up again at around 10:30am having to go to the bathroom again. When I was done, I went back to bed again and didn't get up until 12:50pm, and I woke up with a horrible headache and my stomach was still hurting.

These drugs are a bitch. But it will all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment