Pages

...keeps the blues away.

Our journey to parenthood.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Trying to be hopeful without gettting my hopes up

Is that called being cautiously optimistic? Well, DH and I worked really hard on the TTC this cycle (we've kind of been slacking lately). So, naturally when it's about this time and I start getting "symptoms", my brain goes right to thinking I'm pregnant. But, yay, lucky for me, and every other woman TTC, early pregnancy symptoms are exactly the same as PMS symptoms. All of them can occur in either, sometimes or not at all. (Did that sentence make sense?) I won't get into the details of my symptoms because that's probably TMI.

So right now I'm trying to fight the hopefulness of being pregnant because that always leads to misery. (But my fingers are crossed...)

No comments:

Post a Comment