Pages

...keeps the blues away.

Our journey to parenthood.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

I think I might be diseased/crazy/broken, or maybe just a hypochondriac

I swear everyday something new is wrong with me. The other day I was thinking about how crazy I am and can't concentrate on what I want to concentrate on, but can't seem to stop concentrating on things that don't matter. Also, the fact that I have absolutely no stress-handling skills whatsoever. Also, the fact that I have mild insomnia. And all of this is at the ripe old age of 22 (almost 23).

So I came to the conclusion that I am crazy and I went on a medical website and did an ADHD screening test. It said that if you scored over 70 it was likely you had it. I got 79. Yay me! But it also said that it doesn't mean I have it, I could possibly have a manic disorder or an anxiety disorder instead. Also awesome.

So there's that.

And also the fact that I swear I have arthritis. Everytime the temperature changes and gets either warmer or colder, all of my joints hurt. Elbows, jaw, hips, knees, ankles, toe joints, and sometimes even my wrists. This also happens if I do any activity. So either it's arthritis or I don't drink enough milk. Who knows.

I also have thoughts on and off that I have fibromyalgia (correct spelling?).

All because I'm just cool like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment