Pages

...keeps the blues away.

Our journey to parenthood.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Frustration (Sorry. Being that it's 2:40am, it's a little difficult to concentrate and come up with a better title)

So for the past few days I have been having "symptoms". I am just going to tell you right off the bat that what follows might be TMI for most people. Just a warning.

Some back info: I have IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome [or so that's what the doctors "diagnosed" me with after testing and not finding anything else wrong with me]), which causes every known symptom under the sun. Well, maybe not that extreme, but pretty close. I get headaches, heartburn, nausea, vomitting, indigestion, bloating, gas, constipation, diarrhea, dull chest pains, and don't forget the stomach aches.
The stomach aches come in different forms. Sometimes, they're just mild cramps in the pelvic area or abdominal area.
Sometimes, it feels like acid is eating away at my intestines and stomach and will eventually eat thrugh to my skin and spill out all over the floor.
Sometimes, it feels like someone is stabbing me repeatedly all over my abdomen.
Many times when I get these stomach aches, the pain is so unbearable that all I can do is curl up in a ball and cry wishing I would die, because then at least I wouldn't have to feel the pain anymore.
But more often than not, the stomach aches are just mild, and more annoying than painful.

That is what I have been feeling like for the past few days. The problem is that the pain I've been having is in the pelvic region, and could be one or a combination of 3 things: 1) just an IBS flare up caused by the crappy food I have been eating lately and/or stress
2) PMS cramps because it's almost that time
3) some sort of implantion or other pregnancy related cramps *fingers crossed*

Plus, (and TMI again) my boobs have been hurting, which could also either be PMS or pregnancy related.

Hence the frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment