Pages

...keeps the blues away.

Our journey to parenthood.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Trying to be positive....

...but everywhere I go there are pregnant women, and women with babies and little kids, and facebook friends posting ultrasound pics, and belly pics, etc. It all gets a little overwhelming sometimes. I'm currently on CD6 right now, and I hate it. I hate waiting for my fertile days. And I can ovulate anywhere between CD14 and CD21, so it's really frustrating. It's hard to not think about TTC during these days.

Also, today I decided it would be a good idea to get exercise by running up and down my stairs. I realized just how out of shape I am, and it made me feel like crap. I seriously could only do it for like 30 seconds and then I was tired.

On a positive note, I have a promising lead on a new job, which makes me very happy! AND, I'm getting my hair cut today! YAY!

__________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment