Pages

...keeps the blues away.

Our journey to parenthood.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Freaking, stressing, psyching, etc. myself out

I'm  at 9 dpo right now (well technically 10 dpo, if you consider the fact that it's 1:15am right now) and I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it's hard since I have this nausea and some other "symptoms" right now.

And I'm trying not to freak myself out because I happened to come upon a list of symptoms for Endometriosis and many of them I have. It's making me paranoid. And the only way to fully diagnose it is with a laparoscopy. Eep! So here's a list of the 13 out of 22 symptoms that I do have: (a little TMI, sorry)

1) period pain- anywhere from mild-to severe, but I always get it

2)heavy periods- probably get this about 70-75% of the time

3)pain during or after intercourse- this happens probably 50% of the time

4)pelvic pain between periods- this happens pretty much every month, for a couple days here and there

5)intestinal pain- happens quite often

6)lower back pain- i have this pretty much constant every day

7)leg pain- usually i get this one day a week at least

8)infertility- obviously

9)abdominal bloating- all the time

10-13) some digestive problems that will probably gross you out


All the digestive symptoms I thought were due to my supposed IBS, but what if it's something else?
EEEEEEP

So basically just stressed out and waiting.

__________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment