Pages

...keeps the blues away.

Our journey to parenthood.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Being Positive

So I was supposed to update my weight loss progress on Thursday but I've been really busy. So here it is. From March 10th to March 17th, I lost 2.4 lbs. YAY! So that puts me at 1.2 total lbs lost since February 24th. I haven't weighed myself since Thursday, but I seriously doubt I will have lost 10.8 lbs by tomorrow. Oh well. On to a new goal.
Starting last Friday, I've been going to a fitness bootcamp. I've went 3 times already. So that'll be a good help in reaching my goals.
Also, my friend and I have started a fun coed basketball team. The games will be starting middle of April and we've already begun practicing once a week, so that'll be good too.

So since I haven't posted anything about being PG, it's safe to assume I'm not. :(
I was really down at first but I'm trying to be positive to working on this next cycle.
And hopefully I will get the call from the Fertility Clinic soon.

______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment